Undergraduate Education in the College of Education is 'home' to both the Early Childhood/Family Studies (ECFS) major with 200+ students, and the Education, Learning, and Society Minor. This division now has its own office space in Miller 210 with offices for:
- Carol Davis, Associate Dean for Undergraduate Education
- Mary Clevenger-Bright, Assistant Director/Faculty in ECFS
- Cassady Glass-Hastings, Service Learning Coordinator/Faculty in ECFS; and
- Lisa Murakami, Academic Advisor for ECFS.
- This space also provides support for a number of additional faculty, adjunct faculty, and doctoral students who contribute to ECFS and other undergraduate course.
The ECFS major continues to grow. This year there are five students enrolled in the Departmental Honors Program at the College level. Admittance to this program requires enrollment in three 400-500 level courses and the completion of an independent study under the direction of a faculty member culminating in a presentation of this work at the Undergraduate Research Symposium.