Prospective Graduate (M.Ed. Ed.S. Ed.D. Ph.D.) Students
- Drop in appointments on Tuesdays from 3 p.m. - 5 p.m. for 15 minute first come, first-served appointment
Master in Teaching Information Sessions for Prospective Students
Learn more about our teacher preparation programs in both elementary and secondary education:
- Visit campus for an MIT information session offered each quarter
- Come by during drop-in advising every Tuesday from 2 p.m. - 4 p.m. for a 15-minute first-come, first-served appointment
- Schedule an advising appointment to have your specific questions answered
Early Childhood & Family Studies Advising for Prospective Students
Academic advisers are available to assist current UW students as well as students seeking admission to UW. Click here for information on how to meet with an adviser on campus or over the phone.
Education, Communities & Organizations
Academic advisers are available to assist current UW students as well as prospective students seeking admission to the UW. Click here for more information on how to meet with an ECO adviser on campus or over the phone.
Undergraduate Visit Opportunities
Get a general introduction to the UW through these events, offered by the Office of Admission and Undergraduate Academic Affairs:
- Learn more about UW campus tours and plan your visit.
- Transfer Thursdays, offered weekly, are a great opportunity for transfer students to learn more about the UW, including admission, areas of study, financial aid and housing.
Directions to Office of Student Services
The Office of Student Services is located on the 2nd floor in Miller Hall Room 206.
Disability Accommodations - Accessing Miller Hall
There is only one wheelchair and disability accessible entrance into Miller Hall. This entrance is located on the backside of Miller Hall (facing Stevens Way) and has an exterior ramp, and a 46.5” doorway with automatic doors.
Once you enter, you will be on the first floor. The elevator is located near the main staircase and can access all four floors in Miller Hall, except the mezzanine level. If you have an appointment on the mezzanine, and need help rescheduling you can reach out to the Student Services Office via email with questions – or for more immediate assistance you can reach us at: 206-543-7834.
For any other accommodations, you can email the Disability Resource Office.