Certification Forms - Documents needed in order to be recommended for your Residency Teaching Certificate

Master's Degree Request - Request your MIT degree during the quarter you anticipate graduating

Office of the Superintendent of Public Instruction - Information on endorsement pathways, the Professional Teaching Certificate, Highly Qualified and othere certification issues

Professional Educator Standards Board - Establishes policies and requirements for the preparation and certification of education professionals as well as serving as an advisory body to OSPI

Submit Certificate Forms

Visit the Student Forms page to download the necessary froms required for certification.

Request a Master’s Degree from the Graduate School

Every Master in Teaching student must submit a degree request to the Graduate School for his/her degree during the anticipated quarter of graduation. The degree request is solely your responsibility. Complete the degree request by logging in to your Student MyGrad Page.

You may submit your request beginning the first day of the quarter of expected graduation until the last day of instruction of the quarter of expected graduation. If you miss the deadline, you must pay a $250 Graduate Registration Waiver Fee within 2 weeks of the end of the quarter.  Graduation is then for the following quarter and a degree request must be submitted for that quarter.