Housing & Food Services

There are numerous options for undergraduate and graduate on- and off-campus housing. Housing and Food Services is a division of Student Life and is home to many housing options.  

The office also manages dining options on campus as well as Husky card services.

Off-Campus Apartments & Shared Housing

The resources from International & English Language Programs at the University of Washington can help you find an apartment or shared housing. The links and other information are provided as a service, and should not be interpreted as recommendations or endorsements.